Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Most Viewed Posts of 2010

i know, you don't have to say it..i can just imagine what you are thinking reading this post at the end of january...but i just happened to look at my stats today...

i am obsessed with my page views...now, don't take that the wrong way...i'm no where near being one of the "famous" bloggers, but i like to know that people are reading my posts...i only look at my stats about once a week...i just like to know that my blog is growing and i'm getting my name out there so that maybe oneday my dream of doing this sort of thing for a living will come true..i'm getting very close to 15,000 page views!! so here are my top five posts of 2010...  

1255 views
my most popular post ever...this goodwill dress form was a big hit...i need more projects like this...

1036 views
although this is one of my first big blogging projects, this was not my first piece of furniture...i treasure this piece and will probably never be able to sell it... 
926 views
this was a hated piece around my house! i love the color...the husband hated it...i'm in love with turquoise and my bff got this as a gift...
912 views
this was a complete shock! i enjoyed making these frames...i got help from the hubby on this one...they were easy and cheap to make and i gave some as christmas gifts...i would have totally loved getting one of these from someone...i just can't believe that i got this many views...
670 views
last but not least, one of my early on projects...this was a fun one..i got to distress and glaze, which i was learning to do..a few people have tried to buy this from me...i like it too much though...
hope you enjoyed!

No comments: