Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Start Of Laundry Room

last year i laid new tile in my laundry room when i did my kitchen...i also painted in there but that was about the extent of it...i mean, its a laundry room...what do i do in there?? things i don't want to do like wash and fold laundry...

now that i'm a blogger and a pinterst addict, i see alot of laundry rooms i like...if i have to go in there i guess i might as well make it look nice...

my goal for this week was to clean things out and organize better...i keep all of my craft things in there...lots of paint, brushes, etc...i also use it to store some of my stockpile items...yes, i do coupon...not as much now as i did before that "awful" show started...

now that i have everything organized, i can move on to better things...below is what i started  yesterday...


i've very excited about this!! i'm always excited about projects...this is my first time at stenciling...i'm by no means a pro...this took some practice to get the hang of it...i had to wipe off several of them before i could get my paint right...in the beginning i was putting too much paint on...a little paint goes a long way...
i can't wait to share more of this project...


No comments: