Monday, January 16, 2012

My Word Of The Year....



i've been trying to figure out why everyone is posting this..i had no idea that The Lettered Cottage was hosting a link party for the word of the year...i only read 2 posts and decided that i had to do this...

let me start off my saying that i have only been blogging since may 2011...i've been doing home improvement projects for as long as i can remember...i only wish that i would have taken more pics of the things i have done...

as i was beginning to write this, i sent my husband a text and asked him how he would describe me...my blog, my work, everything i do..he immediately texted me back the word creative...maybe i am sometimes, but create is what i do..i'm not always creative...i do have my own ideas but sometimes i use other projects to give me inspiration...

the word i picked is determined...i feel like that is a good description of me...i created this blog without anyones help...i had no friend bloggers...no one lead me in this direction..i really didn't know that much about blogging...i knew that it was a way to share with others what i was doing...the main reason for me to create it was because i wanted to do furniture painting and restoration...its been almost 1 year since i did that first piece that gave me the bug..it hasn't really worked out for me in the way i wanted it to...i haven't given up though..i'm still as determined as ever to keep going...

since i'm the determined person that i am, i created a Facebook page and a Pinterest to help get my name out there...so far my blog is growing, i'm doing ok on facebook, and have quite the following on pinterest...

although my "business" is not doing that great, my name is getting out there...i'm now known as the person that does the furniture...LOL...thats a start i guess...but i will remain determined for as long as i am blessed to be able to do it...

thanks for taking the time to read about me
Linking Up To:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Following you from Layla's party-glad to meet you-stop over for a visit!