Saturday, December 24, 2011

Picture Frames....

if you are my family, quit reading this...your presents are on this post...i got this idea from megan at Miss Madison's Charmed Life ... thank you very much for helping me come up with these last minute gifts...we, meaning the husband and i, cut and made these frames...he has decided he wants to get in on the action...he did the actual cutting and i painted and mod podged...they turned out great...


tried to keep everything matching with black..



this one i made out of a scrap of wood for baleighs room...she likes houndstooth...









Linking Up To:





7 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Awww yay! I love them, the clothes pin is a great idea!!! Merry Christmas!!!

annies home said...

love it that pattern looks sharp come see what I shared http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2011/12/tasty-snack-or-appetizer.html

Karen said...

Those are so cute! I have wanted to make these as well! Love them:) I am a new follower!!

My Duong said...

Different and cute! Would love love love for you to share this at my Best of 2011 party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com. Happy new year! My

Kammy's Korner said...

Ashley, these are fantastic!!!! And your hubby sure sounds like a keeper! :)

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

What a great gift idea!

momto8 said...

perfect gifts!! for every taste too. I am your newest follower..pls follow back mif you can!